When picking a wedding photographer there are many factors to consider outside of whether you just “like their photos”. It’s a wonderful day for the bride and groom, but weddings often have stressful situations. Your wedding photographer should be good under pressure and know how to conduct a crowd. I believe they should have a love of people and not just photography. A good wedding photographer can feel like an extension of your family when the day is done, and not like hired help who are just looking to get paid and head to the next photoshoot. Here are some things to consider and ask yourself when picking a wedding photographer.
- What camera equipment are they using and is it professional grade?
- Can they command a group's attention without being offensive?
- Do you want them to listen to your ideas, or are you relying on their “artistic eye” and direction?
- Do they bring ideas on how to pose you, the bridal party, family and friends, etc…?
- Do they seem organized and responsive? (i.e. - do you think they may be late to your wedding or cancel last minute?)
- How much time are they allocating? (i.e. - will they arrive early enough and stay late enough to be there for all your planned activities?)
- Will they give you full resolution copies of the photos?
- What is the turnaround time for providing edited and finished copies?
Photography is my passion and I am grateful to share my passion with couples. I will show up to each shoot on time and with a smile, because that’s what I wanted for my own wedding. With a candid and friendly style, I capture moments and beauty on your special day with family and friends. By being non-obtrusive, I let couples be themselves, unaware of the hard work and imagination that goes into producing unique wedding photography.
Tom & Sheri
Packages & Pricing
Wedding Package - $2500
- Full day coverage (typically 8-10 hours)
- Full resolution, edited digital photos ready for printing (roughly 250-400)
- Private online gallery for viewing and downloading images (full resolution, no watermarks, INCLUDING RAW)
- Engagement session is offered for an additional $400 (with wedding package)
- Rehearsal Dinner coverage is offered for an additional $400 (with wedding package)
***Attention: I’m currently looking to build out my portfolio of weddings so I will be offering a discount on my services for a limited time. ***
Albums - $1000
- 12″ x12″ Leather-bound album*
- Albums are designed by me.
- Additional books provided at cost of printing.
*Other materials and sizes available upon request
Engagement Photo Session – $500
- 2.5 hour shoot
- Full resolution edited digital photos ready for printing
- Private online gallery for viewing and downloading images (full resolution, no watermarks)
Destination Wedding Photography
Please call for more details (since packages are custom priced based on travel costs, hotel, and airfare)
- Family Portrait
- New Born
- Holiday Greeting Cards
- Sporting Events
- Life Milestones
- Pet Portraits
- Parties, etc...
Starting at $300 for a 90 minute on location session. Please contact me for details.
Enjoy some samples from my sessions below: